Victron Quattro 48/10000/140 Two AC Inputs & two AC Outputs
The Victron Quattro 48/10000/140 can be connected to two independent AC sources, for example shore-side power and a generator, or two generators. The Quattro will automatically connect to the active source. The main output has no-break functionality. In the event of a grid failure, or shore or generator power being disconnected, the Quattro takes over the supply to the connected loads. This happens so fast (less than 20 milliseconds) that computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption. The second output is live only when AC is available on one of the inputs of the Quattro. Loads that should not discharge the battery, such as air-conditioning or a water heater can be connected to this output.
Unique PowerAssist feature
The Victron Quattro 48/10000/140 will prevent overload of a limited AC source, such as a generator or shore power connection. First, battery charging will automatically be reduced when otherwise an overload would occur. The second level will boost the output of a generator or shore side supply with power taken from the battery.
Virtually unlimited power thanks to parallel operation
Up to 6 Quattro’s can operate in parallel to achieve higher power output. Three phase or split phase operation is also possible. Please check our data-sheets to see which models have paralleling, three phase and split phase capabilities.
Remote Monitoring and Control
Monitor and control your Quattro and system or systems’ locally (LAN) or remotely via the internet from anywhere in the world, using the free VRM app and free VRM portal website. Access can be from a phone, tablet, laptop or PC for multiple operating systems. There is no end to the level of control, via the required Color Control GX or Venus GX, from adjusting your Quattro to setting a Geofence for hire vehicles and more…
System Configuration for Victron Quattro 48/10000/140 10kVa (80000W):
- In case of a stand-alone application, if settings have to be changed, this can be done in a matter of minutes with a DIP switch setting procedure – however, it is much better to use the Mk3 USB dongle to update the firmware that is supplied shipped as standard
- Parallel and three-phase applications can be configured with VE.Bus Quick Configure and VE.Bus System Configurator software – using the Mk3-usb dongle
- Off grid system with Pylontech LiFePo4 batteries.
- Grid tied PV System – really simple to build a battery storage system that can be connected inn parallel to any size PV system
Generator Input & Configuration for Victron Quattro 48/10000/140 10kVa (80000W):
- Generators can be added with two-wire auto start and configured to start programmed conditions with a GX device
- Generators can be added with a loss of 230v signal auto-start and configured to start using a relay on a GX device and programmed conditions with a GX device
- The Victron Quattro 10KVA (8000w) has 2x 100a AC inputs so you can transfer 23000w through the AC input so a generator of around 30KVA can be installed